Description : how to add custom motion path to a single object in Microsoft Powerpoint 2007,2010 and how to add multiple motion paths one after another, i.e multiple type of movement animation on same object occurring at different timings, apply time delay to the object between the animation.
Adding custom motion path animation to a single object in Powerpoint 2007/2010, add multiple motion paths/ animation on same object occurring at different timings
Here the animations occur one after another :
- Add a custom motion path to an object.
- Add reverse animation.
- After moving an object in a direction, then change the direction of path.
- Add multiple animations to a single object.
From this video tutorial you will learn –
1. How to add a custom motion path animation on a single object in MS Powerpoint.
2. How to add multiple consecutive animation on a single object with or without delay.
The animations only happen after the previous animation and adjust timings to make a delay between animations.
Another reference video tutorial on this topic
If you want to learn Microsoft Powerpoint 2007, 2010, 2013, Powerpoint 365 from your home or wanna get our in house coaching in Kolkata just visit www.onlinecomputerteacher.net
To know more about MS Powerpoint Private Tuition in Kolkata / Online Coaching–
Contact OCT : To learn MS Powerpoint
- Call us- (+91) 9163111390 / 9232603282
- Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/computerteacherkolkata
- Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/+OnlinecomputerteacherNet
** We also sale Video tutorials DVD on MS Powerpoint, which is very helpful for self learning. Cost starts Rs 800/- (Postal charges extra).