I have found the following WordPress tutorials very useful for the beginners to write a plugin in WordPress. Here few plugins tutorial has been listed below. You will be able to build simple contact forms in WordPress after reading one, another tutorial will guide you to change the administration section and login page logo etc. Just go through them and enjoy…
Create a custom plugin to get data from OSCommerce, Click here
Description : This tutorial states how to create a plugin that fetch products of a oscommerce website and shows its products in side bar.
- This plugin also takes OSC database details in the WordPress admin section by a plugin settings form.
- This plugin creates a MENU in the admin section under tools.
A tutorial to write Easy Administration WordPress Plugins : Visit Link
This is a sitepoint tutorial (Published states-
- How to change the wordpress login screen logo.
- Remove the WordPress Icon From the Administration Panel Header.
- Change the WordPress Administration Panel Footer Text.
A simple tutorial to “Build Your Own WordPress Contact Form Plugin in 5 Minutes” Visit Link
A simple tutorial to build a contact form using shortcodes in WordPress by Agbonghama Collins. This is a very simple tutorial to implement. Published on July 23, 2014.
WordPress Codex Tutorial to Write a Plugin
Another tutorial on WordPress Plugin creation suggested by Codex WordPress