OnlineComputerTeacher.Net conducts C training courses in our different programming tutorial classes in Kolkata. These C coaching classes are targeted for the school, B.Tech, B.Sc , M.Sc students and professionals who new to computer programming.
- Learn Computer Programming with C in Kolkata from our tutors.
- Build up knowledge base in computer programming.
- We teach C programming language to the students of B.Tech, WB board, CBSE ISC ICSE schools in Kolkata & also we teach online.
- Learn how to code, compile & run C program from tutors.
The beginners course in computer programming
If you already have profound knowledge in C programming, then don’t waste time and learn object oriented programming concepts using C++ & java. Our C++ tutors are efficient enough to teach you C++ object oriented programming
Who can learn this C programming course?
- Beginners to programming languages, having no idea of Computer programming.
- Who want to learn C privately from C language tutors in Kolkata
- Who want to learn programming at home from home tutors.
- C language course for CBSE ICSE ISC school students
- C language course for B.Tech CSE IT ECE EE students.
C programming course content
This course on C programming language is highly recommended for West Bengal Board, CBSE, ICSE, ISC school students of class 7 to class 12 and the B.Tech students who are beginners in programming.
Getting Started with C (computer programming language)
- C character Set
Constants, Variables and Keywords
Write your first C program
Compilation / Execution
Data types & type conversion
Hierarchy of operations
- if Statement
- if-else Statement
- Nested if-else
- Use of Logical Operators && II NOT
- The ! Operator
- The Conditional Operators
- switch case break
Loops in C
- The while, for Loop
- Nesting of Loops
- Multiple initializations in the for Loop
- break and continue
- do-while Loop
- goto Keyword
Functions & Pointers
- Passing Values between Functions
- Function declaration and prototypes
- Call by Value and Call by Reference
An Introduction to Pointers
Recursion and Stack
Adding Functions to the Library
The C Preprocessor
- Macro Expansion
- Macros versus Functions
- #if and #elif Directives
- #undef Directive
- #pragma Directive
Arrays in C :
- 2-Dimensional Array
- 3-Dimensional Arrays
- Pointer and Array
- Array of Pointers
Structure / Union / Macro
After completing your C computer programming language course we highly recommend to learn C++ and Java.