This C/C++ programming language training courses is intended for B.Tech, Diploma (Polytechnic) and School students of CBSE ICSE ISC and West Bengal board. Our C C++ tutors conduct C C++ courses in various Kolkata based tutorial classes & coaching locations. Also we provide C C++ home tutors (private teachers) in Kolkata.
C C++ short term course details
C C++ courses divided in two separate individual course. In first course we teach C programming language. In second course we complete C++ features and enhancement on C and C++ object oriented approach. You can learn both C and C++ or you can learn also any one of C & C++ courses if you want according to your requirement.
C C++ Home tutors
We provide C, C++ home tutors in these Locations: : Garia, Dum Dum, College Street in Kolkata, Sealdah, Gariahat, Tollygunge, Ballygunge, Dhakuria, Jadavpur, Baruipur, Behala, Alipore, New Alipore, Pailan, Joka. If you need a home tutor please call us for availibility.
- OCT Group Kolkata provides C, C++ & Java programming language teachers in Kolkata & also provides online coaching on C C++ Java.
- We teach C,C++ in Windows & Linux based systems using different types of C, C++ compilers like Turbo C, Dev C++, gcc etc.
Our C,C++ courses are suitable for whom?
- West Bengal Board board school students,
- ICSE, CBSE, ISC board school students,
- C, C++ teachers also teach the students of B.Tech CSE, IT, ECE, EE students
- Our C C++ teachers also teach the students of World School Students.
- Any other persons seeking a C++ tutor can contact us for learning C C++ Java.
First Module : C programming language training course
This course is suitable for CBSE ICSE West Bengal board school students from class 7 to class 12. Also recommended to B.Tech Engineering students of CSE , EE, ECE, IT students.
Getting Started with C (computer programming language)
- C character Set
Constants, Variables and Keywords
Write your first C program
Compilation / Execution
Data types & type conversion
Hierarchy of operations
- if Statement
- if-else Statement
- Nested if-else
- Use of Logical Operators && II NOT
- The ! Operator
- The Conditional Operators
- switch case break
Loops in C
- The while, for Loop
- Nesting of Loops
- Multiple initializations in the for Loop
- break and continue
- do-while Loop
- goto Keyword
Functions & Pointers
- Passing Values between Functions
- Function declaration and prototypes
- Call by Value and Call by Reference
An Introduction to Pointers
Recursion and Stack
Adding Functions to the Library
The C Preprocessor
- Macro Expansion
- Macros versus Functions
- #if and #elif Directives
- #undef Directive
- #pragma Directive
Arrays in C :
- 2-Dimensional Array
- 3-Dimensional Arrays
- Pointer and Array
- Array of Pointers
Structure / Union / Macro